Friday, November 13, 2009

Art doll ornaments


I have been making some Christmas ornaments for my Etsy shop. I had nothing special in mind when I was making them, I just wanted to have them simple in a way so that they could be decorated further. I have have been a fan of Art dolls for a long time so probable I was inspired by art dolls in general while designing them. I am also interested in jewelery making so they are really a mixture of me two favorite design types at the moment or digital design in Photoshop and jewelery making as I used some silver wire and beads in decorating them. For longer lasting I laminated them.

The pattern or digital collage sheet is available at my Etsy shop, so if you are interested in making your own copy, you have a link below:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=34234550

No comments:

Post a Comment